Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Passwords, originally posted March 10, 2008

Well, I couldn't sign into my blog for a while, because I couldn't remember my password! Oh well. I remembered it finally!

Since I last wrote, but baby girl has turned 6!! How did that happen so fast? She had her first big girl birthday party. Princess, of course. Katelyn, our babysitter, decorated her cake. She's going to play softball this year. We found out tonight her team is the Polka Dots! Perfect for Sydney seeing as she LOVES polka dots! One of her friends, Annabelle is on the team, too.

Ryan is playing baseball this year on the Braves. He's on with his buddies from church. He's very excited. He's getting ready for his birthday party next month. I believe it will be Indiana Jones themed. He's catching the fever from his daddy who is anxiously awaiting the new movie. Her are Josh and Ryan during our recent snow... it was very short lived, but fun just the same. No I did not force them outside without their coats. That was their idea! Josh's favorite face these days is his mad face. He thinks it's funny. He's doing great. Loving school...really loving trains. All he wants for his birthday is Thomas stuff and to ride on Thomas. Unbeknownst to him...he will!

I kicked off my brain child, Lori Motl Photography, by taking Easter pictures with a live bunny. I shot about 13 families (or their kids) in one weekend. The pictures turned out really good. I'm very pleased and am hoping to get some additional equipment. I created my logo and my website is getting started. I'm working on different promotional stuff right now to get my name out there. Well, I'm off to bed. It's late. I hope somebody actually looks at these. If you do, let me know. If I'm wasting my time, I'll stop! Happy Spring Break to those in Texas. Ours is next week.

No comments: